- Rich in magnesium, copper and manganese.
- 2 grams of fibre per truffle.
- High in medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), one of the healthiest kinds of fat that increases your metabolism and boosts your immune system.
What you need.....
Desiccated Coconut 60g
Pitted Dates 90g
How to make....
- Add the dates, cashew nuts, honey and 45 grams of coconut in a food processor.Grind everything to small pieces.
- Put 15g of dessicated coconut on a plate and make your hands a little wet. This prevents the mixture from sticking to your hands. Make small even balls (about 1 inch / 2,5 cm in diameter) and roll them into the coconut on the plate.
- Depending on when you want to eat them, you now have several options. Can’t wait? You can eat them straightaway, but they’re much better if you put them in the freezer for 20 minutes first. The honey will create an awesome soft-crunchy texture. After 20 minutes in the freezer, they’re ready for consumption or storage in the fridge
All Nutrition and Training programmes can be found at www.ninassecret.co.uk
"your body is your greatest investment"